For our tenth episode and the first of 2020, RS talks to Cristina Ramirez and Jess Enoch about how the Mexican Revolution shaped early Latina feminism and the rhetorical strategies of Mexican journalists and activists, and we explore the value and politics in curating these writings into the first bilingual women-centric anthology in rhetoric studies.
To access episode transcript, click here
- Read more about Jess Enoch and her work here
- Read more about Cristina Ramirez and her work here
- Shirley Logan’s With Pen and Voice
- Lawrence Venuti’s The Translator’s Invisibility
- Read some of Aja Martinez’s work on counterstory
- Theme song
- Episode Music by Blue Dot Sessions
Email us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @RhetSpeaking.